Christian Frates is a voice actor, video editor, data submitter, writer and Autism activist.
Christian Frates was born on February 18, 1997 in Quincy, Massachusetts. His parents are Nancy Jean (Newcomb) and William Michael Frates. He was diagnosed at the age of two with a mild form of Autism.
Frates created his own YouTube channel in 2008 and has made many videos involving editing, voice acting and inventive combinations. His most viewed video is Samurai Jack AMV: Headstrong, which since it's release on November 5, 2013 has received over 104,000 views (as of July 9, 2021).
- The Wachowski Sisters
- Evil Con Carne
- Ang Lee's Hulk
- Selena Gomez
- Reese Witherspoon
- http://cwf97.wordpress.com (Christian Frates' Journal)
- http://twitter.com/ChristianFrates (Christian Frates' Twitter profile)
- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8848760/ (Christian Frates' IMDB profile)
- https://www.youtube.com/user/irkenus (Christian Frates' YouTube Channel)
- https://www.instagram.com/christianfrates1997 (Christian Frates' Instagram)
- Christian Frates is a maternal cousin to Micaela Dee.
- Christian Frates speaks English, Japanese and partial Spanish and Russian.
- Christian Frates is the first cousin of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge inventor, Pete Frates.
- From his mother's side (Newcomb), his ancestor was John Holland, a pilgrim that arrived from the Mayflower to Massachusetts in 1620.