- Autistic Self-Advocacy Network (ASAN)
- AGRE.org - Autism Genetic Resource Exchange (AGRE)
- The Sibling Support Project is a national effort dedicated to the life-long concerns of brothers and sisters of people who have special health, developmental, or mental health concerns.
- Global and Regional Asperger Syndrome Partnership A group committed to raising awareness about autism, Aspergers, and PDD.
- Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism Association (AHA), Inc.
- MAAP Services for Autism and Asperger Syndrome is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing information and advice to families of individuals with Autism, Asperger syndrome, and Pervasive developmental disorder (PDD).
Pages about organizations related to Autism.
All items (11)